It's a website, mycolortopia.com by Glidden. You can test out paint colors on your very own walls by uploading a picture...GENIUS! Why didn't someone think of this before?
I have to warn you though, this is a definite time-waster. It's so fun!
When we built, we just chose an overall color for the whole house. It's called Sprite and no, it does not resemble the drink in any way ;) It is like a yellowy, creamy, beige color.
I have this large vaulted wall in my living area that definitely needs some tlc. I have plans to put a picture collage up but am still collecting frames and what-not. Long term we have major plans for this wall- it's going to be fantastic and I can't wait till we can do what I really want with it but that probably won't be for another year or so so for now I am thinking maybe throwing some paint on it and making it an accent wall.
Paint is one of the best ways to make a dramatic change to a space and it's so inexpensive too!
I know I want a pop of color and am really drawn toward the blues but there are SO many shades. So I narrowed it down to a bunch and I need help, what color blue do you like? I understand some of these are pretty close but I can't choose!
You will notice the paint color is typed on the wall in white.
This is what the room currently looks like
Thanks for your input!













I like the Deepest Aqua and the Tropical Lagoon the best. But they're all beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIcy Teal or Tropical Lagoon.
ReplyDeleteDeepest aqua or blue marina....that's a tough decision though. If I were you, I would pick three favorites and then go get a sample and actually paint it on the walls. Lighting makes a big difference! Good luck! Can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDeleteI like the blue one
ReplyDelete