- January: Carson started his job working part-time at Anglepoint
- February: Busy busy with school
- March: hmmm celebrated St. Patty's day?? haha
- April: Carson and I graduated- Carson with his Masters in Information Systems from BYU and I with my Associates in Radiography! We also celebrated James turning one!
- May: I turned 26...really? I'm closer to 30 than I am 20... I also took my Radiology Boards and passed! Carson was offered a full-time position with Anglepoint.
- June: I started working prn at The Clinic doing Radiology and Medical Assisting.
- July: As we were building our home, we were blessed to not be affected by the Saratoga wildfire.
- August: We bought our house!
- September: SWe ran our first half marathon- the Big Cottonwood Half Marathon. Our community was hit by a devastating mudslide but we were fortunate to not have been personally affected.
- October: Took James trick-or-treating for the first time.
- November: Payed close attention to the election- we were bummed about the outcome but know the Lord is in control.
- December: Grandpa Pulver passed away. We celebrated our 5th Anniversary. We also celebrated Carson's 27th birthday- he's getting old.
Now, I am not one for New Year's resolutions but I will say that I am going to strive to be an overall nicer person and be more service oriented this year (and really, hopefully for the rest of my life). I would like to make a difference in the world, my community, my family's lives. To have a more Christ-like attitude.








oohhh...I like this idea. I might have to steal it...if I ever get caught up! lol.
ReplyDelete