Thursday Carson didn't have school so we decided to take James here
He had a blast!
It was pretty crowded but we were able to see all that we wanted. We saw turtles, penguins, sting rays, otters and gross creepy crawlies that I am sure glad do not reside in Utah!
James especially loved the sting rays! We tried to get him in there to touch them, but they were just too deep for his little arms. He kept reaching for them though and any time we'd walk past that area he'd reach for them :) I was able to touch them, something I've never done before.
![]() |
| reaching for the sting rays |
He also liked the penguins. They were really active so he had lots to observe. This is the first time I had seen penguins too! They are pretty neat.
In the Otters Exhibit you could climb under and poke your head up in the middle of their exhibit (like they have at the zoo). James was SO excited, he wanted to do it so bad! haha so we crawled under (which was somewhat difficult since it is made for small children)
| in the exhibit with the otters |







No comments:
Post a Comment