home about we believe diy crafts

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Love the Park

Geez, with all this time I have I am so glad I'm able to blog!

Today James and I got together with some friends from the ward!  Her little boy is like two weeks younger than James and they are SO darn cute at church together crawling around on the floor together sharing toys, treats, and even binkies :)

We decided they were just too cute to not get them together outside of church where they could run around and we could all get to know each other better.  So with this beautiful weather we've been having, we planned a picnic at the park.  I think we'll do this more often :)  I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom!





2 comments:

  1. haha I LOVE it!! They really did have SUCH a fun time today!! Our cute little boys were able to swing and slide together, and we were able to hang out outside of church, which was fun too! :) Yay for being a stay-at-home mommy!! Congrats on almost being done with college (even though you basically already are since you are done with all your schooling and classes!) CONGRATS!! :) Next time at the park will be just as fun! :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, love warm weather. Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete