home about we believe diy crafts

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Big Move

This last weekend we got moved out of our ghetto, little cottage and into a nicer apartment. It was a little sad moving out of our first place. But it will be nice to have a nicer place. We had a lot of help so thanks to all that helped us.





Our new place is down in Provo and is a little bit bigger than our old cottage. We have central air and a decent furnace. Plus we have a dishwasher. It was a hassle moving all our furniture up three flights of stairs, which means we may have to recruit a new set of movers when we move out.



Thanks everyone for helping us move!

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new place! I'm sure it will be nice to have a little more room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new move~ it sounds like ya'll are excited to be out of your old place and into the new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys,
    Your new pad looks pretty ill. I am grateful that you are now in Provo, that means I'm going to be coming over a lot more! Oh yea. Well Carson, I guess I won your little poll about who was going to win the NBA Championships... I can't wait to see you two in September!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a new place!! It looks nice. I'm so jealous you went to Seinfeld. My in-laws went and they were telling us some of the jokes. I bet it was awesome in person! Good luck with your new house!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carson,
    Whats up man? Thats awesome that you and Rachelle have already moved on to bigger and better things in the housing world. Its also sweet that you got to see Seinfeld. Lucky! Well catch ya later bro.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of your new apartment! Our duplex is much more like the one you moved out of...someday we'll have nice houses and nice things!

    ReplyDelete