When we heard that Jerry was coming to town we just had to go. We got tickets and planned to go with Rachelle's sister and brother-in-law. Well the night came last Friday. It was more than I could have hoped it to be.
He spent a good part of an hour and a half with his act. He then opened the floor up to questions. Unfortunately, because I was too far away, I didn't get to ask any questions. It was interesting to hear the answers to some of the questions. There were not many questions directed to his life(which I think is what he was hoping for). Most of the questions were related to the sitcom.
One of those questions was: What is your favorite episode? His response was: I don't have a favorite episode but I have a few favorite moments. One of his favorite moments is the time when Kramer hits the golf ball into the whales blow hole. This also happens to be my favorite episode, so I was quite excited about that. Anyway it was quite the night and it was thoroughly enjoyable. I hope he comes through again at some point.





JEALOUS!
ReplyDelete