home about we believe diy crafts

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

4th of July

OK I know this is over a month late, but I have been waiting to get some pictures and I'm just bad at posting.

My Mom's side of the family has always celebrated the 4th of July by going to my Grandpa's cabin and to the Oakley Rodeo. Unfortunately, my Grandpa had to sell his cabin this last year. We ended up relocating our family to the Homestead Resort in Midway. It was a fun-filled weekend with swimming, tennis, bowling, the rodeo and we couldn't resist going to Granny's and getting some shakes. Clay, the Mayor, and myself went golfing on the 4th. I genuinely enjoyed it(something I haven't always been able to say about golf), and it has peaked my interest at maybe getting a little more into it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture of you eating your shake. Like the Batman masks...

    ReplyDelete