home about we believe diy crafts

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

New Craft Blog

I just created a separate blog just for my diy projects and crafts!  CHECK IT OUT!!  Eeeeeek!  I can't tell you how excited I am.  This is seriously looooong over-due.  I have been feeling like I need to separate my family blog from my crafts for about a year and wasn't going to do it but now it's happening and I'm so happy.  

I have to thank my friend Chelsea who helped me with all my silly questions (originally dealing with re-doing this blog but her information has helped with my craft blog tremendously).  And let's be honest, that's probably not the end of my questions.....She is incredibly talented and has a cute blog herself.  Go and check her out here!  

I also have to thank Carson for his techy brains and his patience in dealing with helping me.  This stuff can be confusing!  He's too kind :)

Here is a preview of my first post on my new blog:




2 comments: