James is very reserved when it comes to bounce houses, which is what Kangaroo Zoo is- a bunch of bounce houses and slides in doors. Whenever we've tried getting him to play on them, he refuses. In fact, I dare say James is afraid of these blow up toys so I haven't ever thought to take him.
This time was no different. When we got there he cried and wanted to go home. I finally convinced him to just come and watch his little friend. Well pretty soon he was facing his fears and jumping right in and going down some slides!
When we had to leave, he cried and didn't want to go home. Typical.
We had a blast! Grown-ups get in free if you're only watching and since James is still 2 he got in for $3 (with a $2 coupon). Can't beat that!









We went to kangaroo zoo too for the first time and we LOVED it! Such a fun place! We should all go sometime! I'm so glad James ended up liking it!
ReplyDeleteFun!!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so fun! What a fun mom you are!
ReplyDelete