home about we believe diy crafts

Monday, August 19, 2013

Me oh my have I exploded in the last month!  It seriously was like one day I woke up and thought did this baby grow like 3 lbs over-night? 

I looked back at pics and sure enough he really has been super busy growing in there!





I am currently 33 weeks.  Only 7 more weeks to go! 

I'm busy finishing up a project- I know, I know I said I was done but this one HAS to be finished before baby comes...plus surprisingly enough, Carson is forcing me haha.  But it's a good thing.  I will post about it when it's done.  I am also organizing and getting baby boy's room in order.  Just bought some new curtains for it and I absolutely LOVE them!

He still doesn't have a name :(  We keep asking James what we should name him and he usually replies "Hmmmm....Momma?"

August has been hard.  I figured it would be.  I'm ALWAYS hot and I am oh so uncomfortable- already!  I'd be really pleased if he came at the end of September :) though we still have lots to do before he makes his debut.  

Thought I'd throw in a pic of my other boys.  
James is such a copy cat.  I love them both, they light up my life. 



2 comments:

  1. Looking good! I can't believe you only have 7 weeks to go! It went fast. I think you should name him Carson Jr. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a cute pregnant lady! And I love the stripes on your wall!

    ReplyDelete