Sorry to disappoint, although the title shares a name with a day time soap opera, no one will be in a coma or be plotting to steal their siblings spouse in this post.
This is the latest happenings in May that I didn't write a specific post about.
We celebrated my birthday on May 10th. I guess I don't have any pictures probably because James wasn't with us and that's practically the only reason we take pictures anymore haha. Carson took the day off and my sister was so kind to watch James for us while we went out to see an early afternoon movie and dinner. We saw Ironman 3 which was excellent and ate at Texas Roadhouse which was also very excellent. I got my steak I had been craving :) My boys spoiled me. I got a few maternity shirts that I wanted and desperately need (I borrowed most of my maternity clothes with James....that or just wore over sized t-shirts). James got me a wiggle car so we can cruise the neighborhood together...though I'm beginning to think it was just for him...and I'm lucky and got to continue my celebration only two days later with Mother's Day and had a really lovely day. I got Lucky perfume (one of my favorites that I had run out of far too long ago) and a cute maxi dress which isn't necessarily maternity but is stretchy and will work for me for a while while pregnant and even after so I love it! Thank you Carson and James for making those two days very special.
We had fun celebrating Memorial Day with Carson's family where we went to his parent's house (they had just gotten back from a trip to Poland the night before!) and enjoyed a bbq and each others' company. The kids loved the slide and the bounce house.
I bought this vintage piece for $50 and have special plans for it! I'm excited! I will show the final project when (and let's be honest...if) I ever finish :) Yes, I am using a chemical stripper and yes, I am pregnant. Don't worry, it is in a well ventilated area and I wear a mask. I also have Carson put the chemical on and get it all nice and ready and let it air out and then I come in with my handy tool and go to town! But let me tell you, come to find out, stripping furniture sucks!
This isn't May but early June. We got together with the Cullimore extended family (I couldn't even get everyone in this picture) for a family night and then had snow cones and cookies together out on the lawn. I just love Summer and am so excited for it!
And I just have to share this pic...he positioned himself on my sister's couch GQ'ing it.
Such a model :)
And he decided to claim another family in the row in front of us at church. They are probably more fun, but I think he may have a little crush on this beauty....They are sharing treats here.


















No comments:
Post a Comment