Just thought I'd blog about something Carson said that was funny. It still makes me laugh a week later.
This happened the day of the mudslide. So as I mentioned in that post, since Carson couldn't hike Timp that day, James stayed home with him while I went to the baby shower and ran some errands. He had been so tired lately because of not taking good naps etc. so he slept in till 10am. He was just waking up when I left.
When I returned at about 2pm Carson was watching his cartoons, "The Avengers" (he's such a kid). I asked how his day went. He said, James got up, ate breakfast, then went down for a nap at like noon and has been napping since. Then he said, "I've gotta hand it to you. This staying home all day every day with James is a tough job." To which I laughed and replied, "That's not fair! He's not like this every day. How come you get such a good day?"
James is really a good, chill baby so I really don't have it that tough, but as all mom's can attest it is still hard work whether or not you have a chill baby. I just thought it was so funny the day Carson gets to spend playing mom all day he gets a misrepresentation of what it's really like. And instead of getting all defensive I just had to laugh at his sarcasm.
By the way James napped till 4pm that day....geez I should've gone to lunch, a movie, maybe done some shopping :)





No comments:
Post a Comment