home about we believe diy crafts

Sunday, August 12, 2012

The big reveal

Goodbye old house....


Hello new house!....
the finished exterior...yep we have an orange door :)

Let me take you on a little tour, come on in :)

entry
living room right off entry (love the windows and tray ceiling)

family room with big beautiful windows
this is what we see from these windows, Mt. Timp with the lake below.
This pic doesn't do it justice....it is beautiful.

the kitchen of course.  LOVE!

To the garage.
On the left is a half bath on the right is the laundry room
laundry room
(I so miss going outside and down our steep stairs into our dungeon to do our laundry ;) )
 
half bath

main bath down the hall from the family room

James' room (I promise the carpet is really not this peachy color)

closet in James' room (both rooms look about the same)

master

master bath

garden tub in master


from master bath into closet (nice to have some closet space again)

That is our home!  We also have an unfinished basement that we will later finish as needed.  Sorry about the pic overload but I love seeing people's homes etc.  The more pics the better I feel.  I also shared pics of before we were in with our furniture and stuff because we are still getting settled (you don't want to see the mess we've got right now haha).

I have lots of decorating projects up my sleeve.  Check in for some of those updates.  I am so excited to get started!

We are absolutely loving being out here.  Our neighbors have been so incredibly nice!

Thanks for stopping by!....(I'm such a dork).  Come visit any time :)



8 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to call home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! And i liked the guided tour since we won't be able to see it in person any time soon. I'm excited to see how you decorate everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute home!! Love it! You guys are so lucky, we are going to have to come visit soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously love it! Can't wait to see the decorating

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is beautiful! I love all the pictures. I bet it's going to be so much fun to put it together and decorate it all cute! Congrats to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete