I found a little secret. It's called Birchbox. I have been hearing things about it here and there and it was featured on The Today show so I decided to give it a little try.
"What is Birchbox?", you may ask. I went to their website and signed up for a little box to come to my house every month for $10. Inside it are 5 random beauty samples (some of them being pretty good sized) catered to your skin type, shade, hair color, etc. and they are all a surprise so it's like Christmas...in a box! And the only reason I did this was because you can cancel at any time!
So I thought I'd see what all the hype was about. And to add to all the suspense of the Birchbox, when I initially tried to join they had such a long waiting list that I had to ask for an invite and then wait until they sent me an email telling me it was my turn to join! I think I waited like two months so I was thrilled when I got that email and when I finally got my first Birchbox the following month! So far I feel that the money is worth it because there are a lot of samples that are pretty good size.
They do not disappoint....(I should get paid for advertising hehe). My latest favorite is some mascara that came in the July Birchbox and it's crazy cool! It is non smudge, water-proof but comes off without the hassle of makeup remover just warm water and some pressure. It's so easy and not messy at all!
| this is me getting my first Birchbox in May...can you tell I'm excited? |






No comments:
Post a Comment