home about we believe diy crafts

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

Last week we had some family pictures taken.  This is the first time doing family pictures as an actual family not a couple.  Our friend, Sarah took them.  She did such a great job!  We love how they turned out!
























8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! These pictures are beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are adorable! We just love your little family! We hope all is well. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Where did you go? I love the water with the ducks and all... so pretty! Your little family is just too dang cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, those are so cute! I can't believe how big James is

    ReplyDelete
  5. AGH Rachelle, those are seriously so cute! James is so big and so adorable! Can our boys be best friends please???

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are definitely an attractive family- nice work grandparents. Well, I guess you two can take credit for James' looks... Congratulations on almost finishing school, too!

    ReplyDelete