Carson will finish out the semester at the usual time mid Dec. so he has a little bit longer than me but he's still plugging and doing great!
There are things happening in our lives lately that make graduation more of a reality for both of us.
I will be taking my Limited test next Wednesday that will allow me to get a license to work part time. I have a lot of options even with this limited certification. I can pick up shifts at the hospital, some of the clinics around, insta-cares, or if I wanted even get a set part-time job. So I can do that as I am going to school. I'm not sure how much of that I will do since I am already very busy with school and working at Target one night a week.
Carson has been starting interviews with businesses around here. All the prospects look great! He most likely will be hired soon and work part-time while finishing up school and then be hired on full-time. We will keep you updated with that!
It's crazy to think that when we are finished up with this semester WE ONLY HAVE ONE SEMESTER LEFT!! Then we can move on with our lives- get a home of our own and be in the careers we have been working so hard for!
Also, not on the subject but wanted to update since we use this as sort of a journal:
We had James' 6 month checkup today and here are his stats:
He is 17 lb (38.62%)
He is 27 in. long (68.59%)
| look at this stud! |
| big enough to sit up on his own in the shopping cart |





So exciting to think about the next step being so close! I can't believe how big James is getting. I wish our kids could play together :(
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting for you both to be finishing. It is so nice not to worry about homework and classes anymore. You'll love it!
ReplyDelete