For Halloween this year we were invited to a Murder Mystery Dinner-Party hosted by our good friend Leslie. This was held at our other friend's Jeff and Holi Chambers home up in Salt Lake.
It was a 20's themed mystery with a whole bunch of characters in the mafia and such. We had to figure out who killed the mayor of the town. I was Sher Ratton, a singer/bad business woman. Carson was Tiny Torrelli, a mafia leader.
I actually ended up being the murderer! I didn't know I had it in me...Carson seemed to have me pegged though :)
I had never participated in a murder mystery but have always wanted to! Thanks Leslie for putting it on! We had a BLAST!





Is that Luigi there in the second picture? Was he around in the 1920s?
ReplyDeleteI too love a good Murder Mystery dinner. I think my name was something like S. Leas Eazy when I played.
Ha ha you guys look awesome! I figured you for the murdering type Rel :)
ReplyDelete