As I mentioned on my last post, we had someone from school scan me. At first the baby didn't cooperate, he was being very modest. The tech was finally able to sneak a peek. She said she's 90% sure it's a boy! 90% because he's small and was in an awkward position. But she was pretty darn sure...I mean 90% is pretty sure, though we will have our 20 week Dr's appt. next month and it'll be easier to see. Just a couple pics:

The last pic is hard to tell it's a boy...or hard to tell it's even a baby :) I think the image moved when she took the pic, but we were seeing it on the monitor and we could totally see what she was talking about and it definitely looked like a boy!
We are SO excited to have a boy! And this was the first time we got to see what's growing inside me...it's so surreal!






I've seen lots of ultrasound pics- and I can totally see the feet (so cute by the way! I love pics of little feet!) but I can't see the second one....hope it's still the same in a few weeks! Will is going to love having a little friend!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Baby Boy Cullimore is going to be a cutie!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You'll have so much fun with a little boy.
ReplyDelete