home about we believe diy crafts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The baby bump has emerged


Well I am 15 weeks and into the 2nd trimester. Just this last week I kinda started the "popping" process. It's kind of an awkward stage as I pretty much just feel fat. :)

I'm still feeling pretty darn good, knock on wood. My lack of energy has subsided quite a bit. That has been the hardest part. There have been a couple of tears shed over the stress of juggling work, school, and being pregnant; therefore, being exhausted but Carson has been quite supportive. I couldn't have a better partner.

It's crazy to think I'm over 3 months pregnant already...hard to fathom we'll be welcoming a new member to the family in only 6 months!

7 comments:

  1. Wow it goes so fast when it's someone else. And no, you hardly look pregs at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! It definitely does go by quickly, until you hit 37 weeks and then it seems to crawl by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I am so lame! I didnt even know you were pregnant! I guess I need to read the blogs more often! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You guys will be great parents! Love you!
    PS- you look ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baby bump! And for me, looking at other people, it only gets better as you get bigger! I'm sure that's a different story when it's yours and not someone else's. I guess I haven't had to deal with that yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats again! You look great Rachelle, and belive me you look great! You will love your bump as it gets bigger too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby Bumps are fun. I would know, of course. When I first saw my sister pregnant it was really, really weird, so go easy on your brothers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute....love the LITTLE bump. You still look great!

    ReplyDelete