
No, not really. Last week we "babysat" the Slikker girls (Carson's 3 cousins) for 4 nights at their house in Saratoga Springs. It was far from babysitting. The oldest is 15 and the youngest is almost 8 so really it was a matter of having someone there at night and in the morning to get them off to school. So it was essentially just hanging out with them. We had fun. The first night was Sunday so we just picked them up from their aunt's and pretty much went home and went to bed. The next night we got pizza and rented a movie. The third night Emma (the middle one- 11) had a great idea to make oreo truffles. They were pretty yummy! The last night I had one of my usual cravings...McDonalds fries. So we loaded up and went to the Saratoga Springs Micky D's for random stuff like fries and shakes. This was quite the McDonalds...it had a "fireplace" in it AND my favorite, a talking garbage can! Here's a clip of it...not sure if you can really hear it but it thanks you! Then it tells you "Recycling" haha right...





Ha ha when I read the title of your post on my blog feed, I was like oh my gosh Rachelle is pregnant or something! Ha ha. Speaking of though... when are you two going to have cute babies??!!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you! Love you!
Sounds like fun! Not a bad gig with those 3 cuties!
ReplyDeleteoops didn't realize I didn't delete the part saying I had a video about the garbage can...I do have it but it wouldn't load so we put a different one. And Amy, it'll be a while longer till we have little jr's running around :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a McDs like no other!
ReplyDeleteCarson really likes babysitting doesn't he? That picture makes it obvious.
ReplyDelete