home about we believe diy crafts

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Well We Made It Yet Another Year!




2 years ago on the date of December 29th 2007 I married my dream guy. Just a warning, this is gonna be gushy...but hey it's an anniversary post it's expected, right? Though we only dated for a short time, I knew almost instantly that he was the one for me and the timing couldn't have been better. 2 years have gone by so fast and they have been wonderful! I am looking forward to many more years to come with my sweetheart! Here are some reasons why I love Carson:

  • He puts me to bed when I fall asleep on the couch
  • He lets me spend money
  • He makes me laugh
  • He's willing to hold my hair back when I hurl :)
  • He works hard whether it's school, work, church callings etc.
  • He's smart
  • He enjoys pillow talk (or at least I like to think he does)
  • He makes me a killer grilled cheese samich


4 comments:

  1. Hoorah, the blog has been resurrected!
    I don't have an anniversary with Carson, but I like him because:
    #1) He never gives me a hard time about who I'm dating or who I'm not dating.
    #2) He loves the Cannon Center and the Police Beat.
    #3) He always finds time to be your friend even when he's busy like no other.
    #4) He's up on the latest technology.
    #5) He's down to Earth and in general just wicked cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww....that's sweet. I think I need to have him make me a grilled cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2 years! Yay for Carson and Reli!!! You guys should celebrate...like go on a vacation....like to San Diego.... : )Love you kids to death!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! Happy two years guys! Rachelle I seriously love you hair ps.

    ReplyDelete