home about we believe diy crafts

Monday, December 29, 2008

Anniversary



So for those of you who didn't think we'd make it...well hope you didn't lose much on that bet, but here we are...one year! :) It's crazy to think it's already been a year since we got hitched! We had a good day. We both got the day off and slept in!....that was nice after opening the whole weekend. After we had breakfast a knock came at the door which was weird...no one comes to our house. I looked out the peep hole and saw a HUGE bouquet of flowers! So I opened the door and it was Shannon who Carson works with...I thought, "Why is Shannon delivering flowers to me?" come to find out, she makes flower arrangements. Wow she did a good job! The house smells so good! We went to see the movie Benjamin Buttons. It was pretty good. Then we went to PF Changs for dinner. Yum! What a good day. We look forward to many more joyful years together. Love you Cars!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Congrats. I can't believe it has been a year already. Time sure does fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah Rachelle! I am so pleased you are updating your blog while Carson slacks off. Congratulations on your anniversary. I have my money on you two going at least seventy years together.

    ReplyDelete