This was our first Christmas as a married couple and it was quite a busy day but it was also really fun. We spent the morning with the Cullimore's and then made our way back down to Orem to spend the afternoon with the Swensen's where we got to talk to Rob who is serving his mission in Spain. We were so glad to get to talk to him and spent two hours on the phone with him. Later that evening we went back home where our presents from eachother waited to be opened. I got Carson a BYU decal for his car, a nice jacket, movies, etc but the best present was a new pillow! He didn't have a very good one so pretty much every night he thought hewas sneaky and would take mine....so now he doesn't have to do that! :) I got a super cute pea coat and Carson surprised me by framing a picture his grandpa gave us which I was having a hard time finding a frame for. It was a really good Christmas.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas
This was our first Christmas as a married couple and it was quite a busy day but it was also really fun. We spent the morning with the Cullimore's and then made our way back down to Orem to spend the afternoon with the Swensen's where we got to talk to Rob who is serving his mission in Spain. We were so glad to get to talk to him and spent two hours on the phone with him. Later that evening we went back home where our presents from eachother waited to be opened. I got Carson a BYU decal for his car, a nice jacket, movies, etc but the best present was a new pillow! He didn't have a very good one so pretty much every night he thought hewas sneaky and would take mine....so now he doesn't have to do that! :) I got a super cute pea coat and Carson surprised me by framing a picture his grandpa gave us which I was having a hard time finding a frame for. It was a really good Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Is Rob Rachelle's brother? Have I seen your new coat, Carson? If not, I'd sure like to. Christmas is a fantastic time of year. I am glad your first Christmas went well.
ReplyDelete