home about we believe diy crafts

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Promotion!



This guy got a promotion at work!



No, not the little bald one, with the silly teeth binky.  The other guy (that is half blinking) :)

His new title is Senior Consultant.  He received this promotion in January but is currently transitioning to this position at work.  

We are so proud of him and all his hard work.  He does such a great job providing for our family so that I can stay at home and be a full-time mommy for our boys.  He often works long, tireless hours when I know he'd much rather be spending time with his family.  In fact, he woke up at 5am this morning to help a co-worker he is mentoring out of London so they didn't have to stay up late to work his hours.  He is selfless.  And I love him.  

Thanks for all you do Cars.  We couldn't be more proud of you!

2 comments: