home about we believe diy crafts

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Big One

As I have mentioned before, since finishing up school, I have been studying for my Radiology Boards.  My free time while James napped pretty much consisted of studying...boo.  Well, last Tuesday I took it.

This was a nasty test with 220 questions that took me 3 hours!  I felt pretty okay about how I was doing during it but of course wasn't completely confident.  Then at the end I was SO nervous to click the "done with test" button.  This test allowed me to view my score, it would come up on the screen as soon as I ended the test.  My trembling hand hovered over that button.  My heart was pounding.  I closed my eyes and said a silent prayer.  Then I clicked it and my score was brought up.....I PASSED!!! 

WHAT A RELIEF! Now I am officially a certified Radiology Technologist! I am just waiting for my license to come in the mail and you better believe I'm going to frame it!  :)  

I think I might have to get this shirt

...and this bumper sticker 


No comments:

Post a Comment