home about we believe diy crafts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ahhh a Break!!



I pretty much finished up the semester the week after Thanksgiving and have had all of December to RELAX!!!  It has been SO nice being able to do the things I wasn't able to while going to school such as, staying home with James every day (love it!), cleaning my much neglected house, Christmas shopping, being able to work on crafts that I've been wanting to do, cooking more, spending time with family/friends, etc.

In November I found out that I passed my Limited Scope of Practice Test (LPT)!  I mentioned this in a previous post.  This enables me to work part time at the hospital and some clinics and instacares around here.  It feels nice to finally be able to get paid for all my hard work at clinicals rather than paying them for working there...

Carson is currently working hard on his finals and is doing well so far.  We can not wait to enjoy this break together!  Good luck to all of you that are focusing on finals this week!

Side note:  James finally has a tooth coming through! He was ornery for a little bit but has been such a good little boy the last few days.  I am SO loving the time I get to spend with him every day!

I thought this video was cute :)


2 comments: