We are so grateful for the help of loving family and friends! Everyone is so willing...but how could you not be with this kid? :)
Most of the time for classes for the two of us, it has worked out perfectly where one of us can be home with James. It's great! Our schedules couldn't have worked out more perfectly together. It's a little challenging finding time to do homework and studying for tests. Most of the time I can get a lot of it done while at clinicals so that's nice.
James is growing so fast and is busy doing lots of new things!
| He is standing on his own! |
| Now this is all on his own |
We are enjoying life! I LOVE this weather right now...love Fall (not looking forward to Winter but I guess it has to come).





Go James! You are getting so big!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I didn't even recognize him at first. He's grown up so much! Love that kid! You are a Super Mom... working, school, and a baby. You are amazing :)
ReplyDeletewow, that is great! what a cute boy! He is so big!! Cute family!
ReplyDeleteAutumn is by far the best season. If you have a girl next you should name her Autumn. James is adorable.
ReplyDeleteHe's gotten so big and so cute! We need to play soon! Its been so long since I've seen you guys! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete