Today is the due date and it doesn't look like he'll be making his grand entrance on this date. (No prophet baby for my mom) ;)
At my 39 week appointment the doctor said I was comfortably still a fingertip but he was able to force me into a 1. We had another appointment yesterday and they said I'm still a 1. Boo. But that really doesn't mean much...some people are stuck at a 2 or 3 for weeks...you just never know. The thing that gets me down is that the doctor said his head is still high so to me it seems he's not budging much. We have another appointment tomorrow where they will see if there's any more progression and we will then schedule the induction.
Another thing that has been frustrating is that I've been having false labor. Monday I started having pretty intense contractions and I timed them and they were coming regularly. I even had the lower back pain. I was pretty excited thinking, THIS IS IT!! but...nope. After about two hours, they stopped. Then I woke up in the middle of the night that night with more intense contractions so I thought, maybe this is it?....nope. And then I go to the doctor's thinking I've probably made some good progression and...nope. GEEZ!
I work tonight so maybe being on my feet and bending over tons etc will stir some things up???
Oh well, he'll come when he wants to come so I'll just run on his time. :)





Good luck with it all! And hopefully he decides to come soon ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet him!!! It will be fun to have another baby in the family!
ReplyDeleteHang in there! I remember EXACTLY how you feel...in fact, it was exactly a year ago for me!! When you hold that baby it will all be worth every second. Enjoy being pregnant, I miss feeling that litte rolling around in my belly every once in awhile. Love you!
ReplyDeleteDoes the babystrology icon in the upper right hand corner correlate with the baby's exact position at any given time?
ReplyDelete;)
Can't wait to hear the news that he's finally here. You are a trooper...after the due date it's tough.
ReplyDelete