home about we believe diy crafts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

30 weeks!

I've hit my 30 week mark! Wow, that sounds crazy! I remember thinking at 12 weeks that 30 was SO far away....that seems like it was only a few weeks ago.

I am still feeling quite well. Busy working about 25 hours a week and doing clinicals 24 hours a week with scheduled classes about 6 hours a week. (I think that's why it has gone by so quickly)

I am in my 3rd trimester. They say you start to slow down and feel tired again in the 3rd trimester....boy were they right! I swear I hit my 3rd trimester mark and instantly I was more tired :) It's not near as bad as the first trimester, though I still have 2 months....I guess we'll see.

My legs and feet really ache at the end of the day (good thing I have Carson). Haven't had any swelling yet thank heavens!

The baby moves around a lot more now and his kicks and punches are getting stronger. We got a 3d/4d ultrasound but the little rug rat wouldn't let us see his face much. We did get some cute pictures of his feet and a 2D one of him scratching his head :)

We are slowly getting the nursery together. We have the dresser, just waiting for our crib to get in stock. Can't wait till it all comes together!



5 comments:

  1. How exciting. It really does go by fast...when it's someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said you had a 2D picture. Do they give you a 3D picture? Isn't the 3D picture, well, the baby? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 weeks is a big milestone in pregnancy! You're almost there. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!!! I can't believe it has been 30 weeks! It's coming up quick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you!! Your tummy is so cute! I can't wait to see the baby! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete