home about we believe diy crafts

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Half way there!

This is kind of a late post. I am actually over half-way through my pregnancy...can't believe it! I am 22 weeks (about 5 and a half months).

We went to the doc for our 20 week ultrasound a couple weeks ago to check on the health of the baby and to verify that it was a boy....as you will see from the picture, it is in fact a boy! Hard to miss it :)

He is looking perfectly healthy as far as they can tell. Carson and I couldn't believe how much he has grown since our first sneak peek at 16 weeks!

They do want us to go back for another ultrasound to double check the heart. He was in a difficult position for the tech to get good, detailed views but from what she could see, it looked normal. So we may just do a 4D ultrasound when we go in cuz why not????

One other exciting happening: Not only have I started feeling the baby (first felt the "flutters" at 18 weeks) Carson was able to feel his first kick on Thanksgiving! What an awesome experience for the both of us! Since then, we have enjoyed feeling him move around before we go to bed (he's more active at night for some reason).








6 comments:

  1. Yeah! Boys are great! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! It's so fun when you can start feeling them! I love ultrasound pics! I can't wait to meet this little guy and Will can't wait to have a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on Carson, Jr! If you need a different name let me recommend LaMarkus, Obama, Shamir, or David.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Soooo excited for you guys Rachelle!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I'm so excited for you guys!! He is going to be so cute!! We need to play again soon! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting!! Congrats-- little boys are so fun.

    ReplyDelete