home about we believe diy crafts

Saturday, May 22, 2010

There's a light......

For those who haven't heard, I was accepted into my Master's program last week. I will begin studying for my MISM(Master's of Information Systems Management) in the fall. This is a convenient program as it replaces my final year of my undergrad and therefore, gives me my Master's Degree in, technically, one year. It is also nice because I only have to pay one years worth of BYU graduate tuition, which is dirt cheap in comparison to anywhere else.

It's nice to finally have a solid graduation plan and know that I'll be completely done with school in 2 years!

3 comments:

  1. Carson! A great big congratulations to you! Sounds like you've got a great couple of years ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Carson! So you graduate in April 2011 with a Master's Degree?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Carson!!! I would love to have my Master's done in a year! I'm jealous!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete