Saturday morning we went up to the Salt Lake temple to see one of Rachelle's co-workers and his new wife come out of the temple, we did this because we wouldn't be able to go to their reception that night. We then went to Carl's Cafe in Cottonwood Heights, to do a little celebrating for Rachelle's Birthday.
Saturday night we went to the Eagles concert at Rio Tinto stadium. It was an awesome show. This was by far the best concert I have ever been to. They rocked as hard on Saturday as they ever have. They played a bunch of their old hits, a few of their solo stuff, and a song from their new album. They finished off the night with Desperado. Here are some pictures from the concert.
Then Sunday we went to Rachelle's parents to celebrate Mother's Day and her Birthday. We got to talk to her little brother Robert, who is serving an LDS mission in Spain. In case you were wondering, this is what I got Rachelle for her birthday. Happy Birthday Rachelle!

Also, here is a little video I recorded at the concert. It's not the whole song. We weren't supposed to have cameras in there so I didn't want to get caught. Enjoy!





I feel so honored to be mentioned and hyperlinked on your post. lol It was so fun to go out with you two. It sounds like you had an amazing time at the Eagles concert! I'm glad that the weather held out for you.
ReplyDeleteWow, I am taken back. That must have been a TIZZ-ITE weekend. I am glad the concert was all you hoped for, and more Carson. And Rachelle, that phone looks sweet. Isn't Carson great?
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous that you guys went to the Eagles concert. Kelly and I were so close to buying tickets but ended up not going. Sounds like it was a good one!
ReplyDelete