home about we believe diy crafts

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hare Krishna!!

On Saturday, we went to the Hare Krishna Festival of Colors at the Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple. I don't really know what the celebration is for, but they sell bags of colored chalk(flour) that everyone throws at each other. It was a fun time and I suggest everyone do it.

Our camera was out of battery and we didn't check that before we left.....so no pictures except for these after shots. The purple flour seemed to be dominate as Rachelle's hair was left with purple hi-lights after washing it.



4 comments:

  1. I love it! So when are you getting the harley?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers—that's CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI: The Celebration of Colors is a festival celebrating Spring. The hair looks great, much more even then I had imagined. I really should go to that festival sometime. Afterall, I love Spring, Colors, and Hindis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hair is great. some people do that on purpose

    ReplyDelete